2018 CIPC Photography Exhibits
There will be two CIPC photography exhibits in 2018. All members are encouraged to participate in these events.
- The first exhibit, known as the Gallery Exhibit, is scheduled for April 2018. Photographs for this exhibit will be on display on the second floor of the Clubhouse and will remain hanging until the CIPC Annual Exhibit in November 2018.
- The theme for the April Exhibit is “A Favorite Photo”
- There is no time limit regarding when the photo was taken.
- Photo should be printed and measure 11”X14”. Resolution should be as high as possible.
- Each member may submit up to three of their best photos. The 2018 Exhibit Committee will evaluate and select the best photo submitted by each member to be hung in the gallery of the Clubhouse. If space permits, additional photos will be chosen. The Committee will use the following criteria when choosing photos: COMPOSITION, TECHNICAL QUALITY and IMPACT.
- There is a $5.00/photo charge to cover the cost of mounting materials.
- Complete the 2018 April Submission Form found on the CIPC website.
- Deliver your printed photos, Submission Form and your check payable to CIPC to Dick Eckhardt, 10 Osprey Circle, by April 2, 2018.
- Images will be on display by mid April.
- In addition, digital copies (jpeg) of each image must be sent to Bob Price (Robert.Thomas.Price@gmail.com), CIPC Webmaster, for display on the CIPC website. Photos should measure 1200 pixels on the long side. Those chosen for the exhibit will be posted on the CIPC website after the exhibit is hung.
- The second CIPC exhibit, known as the CIPC Annual Exhibit, will be held from Friday to Sunday, November 10-12, 2018. At the conclusion of the Annual Exhibit, one photograph from each of the participating photographers will be placed on display in the second floor Gallery and will remain hanging until the following April. These photos will replace those hanging in the gallery from the previous April exhibit.
- The theme for the 2018 Annual November Exhibit is “Beauty Is … “
- Guidelines for the Annual Exhibit can be found below.
- Additional details will be provided